What happens when you arrive?
* Latest 7 days before arrival, we need to know when you are coming to the house to ensure that we have the opportunity to welcome you and show you around the house You can check-in between 4 pm and 9 pm on the day you arrive to the house.
* When you arrive you receive up to 3 sets of keys to the house (you need to show ID (Swedish driving license or passport)
* The owner go through the house book including information about the house, house rules, contact details and other valuable information about the local area, Gothenburg area and the wonderful West Coast.
* The owner show you around the house and explains how to use the TV, cooking utensils, washing machine etc.
* If you have any questions, you have the opportunity to ask them directly or call the owner 24 hours (22-08 only in emergencies).
Check-in time: Between 4 pm and 9 pm
Ceck-out time: Before 11 am